Toilet repair problems are a tedious part of home maintenance. A malfunctioning toilet essentially renders your bathroom useless and can make your life difficult for family and guests. A functional toilet relies on several related mechanisms and a defective part can make a toilet inoperative. Your toilet may have one of the following issues:
- the flush handle and its chain have disconnected and the toilet can’t flush
- the toilet tank continuously fills with water, causing water waste and high water bills
- the toilet does not flush completely
- the tank fills too slowly and it delays the time it takes to flush
These common problems can be a real nuisance for you and they may be fixed with the right tools and expertise. We can help you with these toilet repairs. If you are experiencing one of the problems listed above or similar, call London 112Handyman Services and we will come right away and make your life easier.
Sometimes a defective toilet is beyond repair and some people just prefer to refurbish their bathroom with a new toilet. Also, some porcelain toilets chip and break dangerously. Toilet removal and installation can be a troublesome task for many homeowners, especially those who don’t have much knowledge of plumbing and their house water valves.
London 112Handyman can assist you with installing your newly chosen toilet and removing the old one. Give us a call today and we’ll arrange a time that suits your schedule to remove your current toilet and install the new one. You won’t have to worry about:
- shutting off your toilet’s water supply
- correctly removing your current toilet
- discarding of your old toilet
With 112 London Handyman Services, the hard work is taken care of and you are enjoying a new and improved bathroom for family and guests.
Contact us for more details